Friday, October 13, 2017

A Filipino Model Was Also Harassed By Harvey Weinstein

Ambra Gutierrez
The controversial movie mogul Harvey Weinstein is heard in a newly revealed audio recording pressuring a 22-year-old model to watch him take a shower.

Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, a Filipina-Italian model, told police she was invited to meet Weinstein at his office at The Tribeca Film Center in lower Manhattan. She says he touched her inappropriately and put his hand under her skirt.

When she went to police, the NYPD Special Victims Unit secretly wired her for a follow-up meeting with Weinstein at a hotel just a few blocks away in March 2015.

An abridged transcript from the police wire worn by Gutierrez, as reported by The New Yorker:

Harvey Weinstein: I'm telling you right now, get in here.

AG: What do we have to do here?

HW: Nothing! I'm gonna take a shower, you sit there and have a drink. Water.

AG: I don't drink.

HW: Then have a glass of water.

AG: Can I stay on the bar?

HW: No, you must come here now.

AG: No.

HW: Please?

AG: No, I don't want to.

HW: I'm not doing anything with you, I promise. Now you're embarrassing me.

AG: I know, I don't want to. I'm sorry, I cannot.

HW: No come in here.

AG: No, yesterday was kind of aggressive for me.

HW: I know.

AG: I need to know a person to be touched.

HW: I won't do a thing.

AG: I don't want to be touched.

HW: I won't do a thing, please... Don't embarrass me in the hotel, I'm here all the time. Sit with me, I promise.

AG: I know, but I don't want to.

HW: Please sit there, please. One minute I ask you.

AG: No, I can't.

HW: Go to the bathroom.

AG: Please, I don't want to do something I don't want to.

HW: Go to the bath... hey, come here. Listen to me.

AG: I want to go downstairs.

HW: I'm not going to do anything, you'll never see me again after this. OK? That's it. If you don't – if you embarrass me in this hotel where I'm staying at.

Weinstein was not charged.

The audio is part of a jnew bombshell article in the New Yorker magazine alleging that Weinstein raped three women including actress Asia Argento.

"I know he has crushed a lot of people before. That's why this story -- in my case, it's 20 years old, some of them are older -- has never come out," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment