Sunday, January 31, 2016

Norwegian Woman Thinks She's a Cat

Nano
What is this world coming to. First, society had to contend with people who thought that they belong to the opposite gender and wants equal rights to justify their perverse and unnatural lifestyle.

Now, there are others who thought that they are animals just because something snapped inside their heads and unhinge their grasp of reality. One of these animal pretenders is a woman who lives in Norway and dresses as a cat and speaks in 'meows.' Like lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgender (LGBT), she also has revealed that she believes she was born feline.

Interviewed for the Norwegian NRK P3 Verdens Rikeste Land YouTube channel, she said, "I'm Nano, 20 years old. I have been a cat all my life."

"I realised I was a cat when I was 16 when doctors and psychologists found out what was 'the thing' with me. Under my birth there was a genetic defect."

Nano says that she sleeps on a windowsill, speaks to a friend in meows - but admits she has never actually caught a mouse.

She can, however, see and hear things which other people can’t: "Suitcases rolling on the ground. Keys clinking in pockets. People with ice crampons under their shoes."

"Sometime I hiss when meeting dogs in the street. It's because of their behavior and my instinct automatically reacts by hissing."

"You can hear a lot better than regular people, and you can see much more. 'you focus on things that normal people can't."

"My psychologist told me I can grow out of it, but I doubt it. I think I will be cat all my life."

Now, who wants to be "The Hulk" or an "Attack Helicopter?" Maybe it is time for you guys to also ask the Supreme Court to provide you with free benefits and demand for "same-breed marriage."

No comments:

Post a Comment